Forlander SW703 Truck Tire
- The SW703 is an all-position specialty winter tyre that improves handling on ice and snow.
- Wide tread width and five main grooves increase the tyres contact area and grip.
- Unique serrated sipe design improves tyre ground contact area, pattern rigidity, and offers better grip.
- Open lateral groovesprovide excellent driving performance.
- 98% customer choose this car tire
- Features & Benefits
Curved steel sheet design provides excellent wetland grasping and snow traction performance。
The intersections are designed to strengthen the root of the pattern to prevent root cracks.
Directional pattern provides low rolling resistance to tires and reduces fuel consumption.
New 3D steel plate design can effectively prevent the snow and ice road from skidding and provide the braking and control performance of the tire on the snow and ice road.
- Recommended Application
On/off road service, applicable to the highway and general road with the ice.
|Tread Depth(mm)||Tread Width(mm)||Tire Load|